Who We Are:
For 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world, whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 405 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 330,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. Getty Images is a world leader in visual content. With over 405 million assets, of which over 285million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives and experience. We believe diversity is critical to our mission to objectively reflect the world we live in and allow our customers to illustrate that world. This means including a diverse range of voices in our content, actively pursuing diversity in our team and sources of content and listening to our customers to make sure we are as open and responsive as possible.
Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Business Development Manager (13884) - Seattle, USA
Location: Seattle, USA
Due to the current conditions and impact of Covid-19, this key position will initially work from home, until such a time when we return to our office.
Who You Are:
- Business Development Manager skilled at securing net new revenue from large brands, mid-market enterprises, and emerging tech companies.
- You are an experienced and confident Business Development Manager skilled at securing net new revenue from large brands, mid-market enterprises, and emerging tech companies.
- You are an independent self-starter sales hunter who is proactive, well-organized and motivated to develop long-term, strategic relationships.
- Your primary focus will be to isolate target companies, engage new contacts, and create ways with which Getty Images can bring value to their organizations through bespoke solutions.
- You are skilled leading cross-functionally teams and partnering with internal stakeholders to maximize revenue potential.
Your Next Challenge:
- Identify high-potential growth companies and develop relationships with decision makers through cold outreach.
- In partnership with the Manager of Corporate Sales, formulate and execute a go-to-market sales strategy. Drive profitability through analyzing data and assessing market trends.
- Understand purchasing drivers and tailor solutions to address clients’ pain points.
- Coordinates the involvement of internal personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to reach objectives, trouble-shoot issues, and implement product solutions.
- Fosters internal relationships with cross-functional partners in all departments.
- Enters accurate customer and sales data into CRM and related systems.
What You'll Need:
- Desired 5 years new business development experience, selling enterprise subscriptions to marketing, technology, or product teams.
- Formal sales training (e.g. The Challenger Sale) highly preferred.
- Demonstration being a top individual contributor (e.g. President’s Club).
- Proficient in LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Strong network and ability to find new connections within large and fast-growing companies.
- Travels to onsite client meetings and industry events.
- Ability to build and present solutions, negotiate and close the deal.
- Knowledge/use of MS Office Tools and preferable the Salesforce CRM system.
- Advanced computer literacy (Internet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected]
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.