Peach daily delivers 1000’s lunch to people working in office buildings. We operate in 5 major metros in the US and plan to expand rapidly. Lunches are curated by Peach from local restaurants and delivered by Peach drivers. Our model is unique among delivery services, we are able to bring a delivered lunch to customers at competitive prices and at the same time give the highest revenue per hr to restaurants and drivers.
We are looking to accelerate building activation in our new markets. Peach has processes in place to acquire target building leads and activate them. Sales operation department will help us to double our footprint in the coming months as well as enable strategies for rapid building activations.
Our vision for this position is a hybrid of IC(Individual Contributor) role as well as PM(Project management). Ideal candidates are people who have sales experience as well as, also referred to as “PM type people” by their colleagues. The ideal candidate will be interfacing with HR and internal employee-benefits personnel. They will bring a good understanding of how employee wellness can impact performance and be able to provide a competitive advantage over other companies. As this is a newly developed team, a successful candidate will have the ability to identify & engage new customers. Clients can include corporate clients or employees at target firms.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop marketing & Sales Strategy to engage new customers.
- Develop & maintain relationships with current & target customers.
- Able to leverage Data & Analytics to help create an effective Sales Strategy
- Identify & Attend Conferences that can create visibility for Peach in the Wellness field
- Help develop messaging & value propositions for the target audience.
- Create a sales process that is scalable for future partners.
- Some experience in B2B sales.
- B2B Sales Experience the Human Resource/Talent Acquisition industry preferred not required.
- Some experience selling Employee Benefits, Wellness, Human Resource Solutions to C-level Managers/Executives.
- Understanding of the Human Resource supply chain and value proposition for Human Resource Leaders and impacting employee engagement.
- Ability to leverage a variety of tools & resources to generate leads & client meetings.
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- PTO – Vacation – Holiday
- Equity, Bonus