Business Development Representative - Construction at EagleView
EagleView is hiring a Business Development Representative to join our growing sales team. In this role you'll evangelize EagleView by identifying and developing new business through outbound prospecting efforts within a specific industry. Your efforts will aid in the development of pipeline growth and sales throughout the vertical. Partnering with Inside Sales and Account Managers, the Business Development Representative is an integral part of our inside sales team.
How do we help your growth?
- A chance to work in a fun and challenging environment where we ensure to give you the tools to reach your full potential
- A clear and defined sales career path
- High impact training in the areas of product knowledge and professional growth
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on your customers' business by providing the best technology available in the construction and solar installation industry
- Training to become a successful Business Development Representative with a path to promotion to an Inside Sales Representative or Account Executive.
- Prospecting skills, cold calling, B2B sales experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with working with Salesforce or similar CRMs is a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with internal colleagues and customers in a professional team-oriented way
- Strong qualification skills, the ability to actively listen, seek information, ask questions and solve problems
- A passion for working in a fast paced, deadline and goal driven environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- A drive for results and a motivated spirit
- 1-2 years experience in a sales, business or entrepreneurial role is a plus
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.