Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
The Business Development Representative Manager at Stackline is responsible for the company’s continued growth. This is a high-visibility role that makes a significant and direct impact on securing the ongoing expansion of our business.
A successful Business Development Representative Manager will have the ability to strategize, build, and relay new outreach tactics to generate demand at the top of Stackline’s new business funnel.
- Deliver maximum revenue opportunity for the Sales organization.
- Scale and train team of BDRs to provide Sales Qualified Leads, from both outbound and inbound efforts, to account executives and sales directors.
- Design, manage, and optimize integrated digital outbound outreach efforts across multiple business verticals to generate pipeline.
- Monitor and report outreach performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to clicks, sales collateral views, leads, initial sales conversations.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to create and implement impactful sales collateral to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities.
- Work closely with the Marketing team for both granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management/routing in handoff from Marketing to Sales.
- Demonstrate ability to grow, manage, and coach team of associates.
- 3+ years of strategic outreach experience, working cross-functionally with Marketing and Product teams to develop new. outreach initiatives for new product or business initiatives.
- 2+ years of working in with sales operations teams to implement new demand generation processes.
- Proficiency in utilizing CRM tools such as Salesforce, HubSpot etc.
- Proficiency with all tools within Microsoft Office Suite.
- 5+ years of strategic outreach experience, working cross-functionally with Marketing and Product teams to develop new outreach initiatives for new product or business initiatives.
- 2+ years of working in an eCommerce sales role at a brand or manufacturer.
- Experience working in a startup, retail, digital advertising, or e-commerce environment.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.