Business Development Representative at Nintex
We're a world leader in business process management and automation. Ultimately, this means Nintex is top notch at making companies more productive. Ranked as one of 2019's "Best Places to Work" we're committed to providing an inclusive environment for all our employees. We are headquartered in Seattle, USA with over 600 staff world-wide.
Our Business Development Representatives (BDRs) have a mission critical role - connect with as many prospects as possible, understand and explore their needs, qualify whether Nintex is the right fit, and schedule meetings with one of our Account Managers.
This role is the foundation of our sales team and provides a fantastic opportunity to learn and sharpen your sales skills. This is a unique experience to work with a great team. You will be supported and encouraged to grow with every opportunity.
- Respond to and qualify inbound leads
- Answer incoming sales calls and manage live chat
- Understand prospect needs, qualify and ensure a fit
- Schedule discovery calls for Account Managers
- Always be identifying and scheduling qualified Discovery Calls!
You Should Have:
- 0-1 year of Business or Sales Development Representative experience
- Confidence on the phone, effective communication skills and a "get stuff done" instinct
- Strong written and organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Passion for expanding your comfort zone
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and be tech-savvy
- High standards for yourself and colleagues - a collaborative team player
- An ethical and honest approach
Why Join Our Team?
- Personal growth experience and to help take Nintex to the next level
- To work with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Work with a leadership team that genuinely cares
How We Operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.