Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
The Sales team at Stackline is responsible for the company’s continued growth. The Business Development Representative is a highly visible role that makes a direct and significant impact in securing the ongoing expansion of our business.
A successful Business Development Representative will have the ability to generate qualified demand at the top of Stackline’s sales pipeline, while maintaining organized workflows and open communication with key stakeholders.
- Aggressively grow and manage a pipeline of prospective outbound lead opportunities.
- Prospect contacts, utilize Stackline data to create compelling presentations, and book appointments with leads.
- Collaborate with sales directors and account executives to prioritize strategic account lists within a defined segment.
- Sit in on prospective client calls to capture prospective client needs.
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while achieving and reporting on weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPI’s.
- Assist customers in understanding Stackline solutions, configuration, environment and how they fit within their current infrastructure and business processes.
- Comfortable talking with prospects and customers building relationships and monetizing them.
- Ability to demonstrate value propositions in complex environments to a wide variety of individuals; technical and/or executive audiences.
- Must have the ability and skills to develop relationships quickly, both internally within and externally with prospect/customers.
- 1+ year of relevant sales or pipeline development experience with proven track record for hitting goals.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication.
- Demonstrate ability to stay organized while prioritizing and managing daily tasks.
- Demonstrate ability to efficiently work with and analyze data into meaningful insights.
- Showcase understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Showcase ability to manage “book of business” in an organized manner.
- Mastery of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast past environment while maintaining focus on primary goals.
- People who think big, solve problems, and are detail oriented.
- 2+ years of relevant sales or account management experience with proven track record for hitting goals.
- 1+ year of experience with a CRM software.
- 1+ year of eCommerce retail experience as a Vendor or Manufacturer to eRetailer (preferably Amazon).
- Experience with presentation design and maintaining brand identity.
- Experience working cross functionally with support teams such as Customer Success and Marketing.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 8 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.