Business Development Representative
About the Role:
At Xinova, the Business Development Representative drives our business development engine through prospecting, relationship building, and lead generation. You will be the first point of contact for most new business opportunities. Your contributions and impact to Xinova will be highly visible and appreciated by the organization.
If you are a driven prospector, determined problem solver, and eager to help establish the sales team at an exciting startup, Xinova could be the right fit for you.
- Work with our Business Development Executives to develop Xinova's sales strategy.
- Identify potential clients In specific region or Industry
- Break into new accounts and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Use a consultative approach to understand and address prospect needs.
- Fill the sales pipeline through outbound calls and emails.
- Work against both qualitative and quantitative activity metrics.
- Own all meeting activity for Business Development Executives
- Earn commission for all signed deals which came from your lead generation
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5+ years of experience in sales or lead generation.
- Experienced prospector, with a track record of breaking into new accounts.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Curious and inquisitive- you're willing to ask questions and continuously learn.
- Sense of urgency working against your goals.
Xinova is a collective of 12,000 innovators dedicated to turning big problems into bigger solutions. We work with large companies like Pepsi and Honda to help them solve their largest research and product development challenges.
At the core, we believe problems are a good thing. Our global network of innovators wake up every day believing that each problem is an opportunity to find a solution or application you never thought of. If that's you too, we’d love to have you join us!
The company is headquartered in Seattle with staff located in Beijing, Bangalore, Helsinki, Israel, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Vienna. www.xinova.com