Client Support Engineer
Do you love working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with cutting edge technology? Are you looking for an opportunity to bridge the gap between technology, engineering, business, and product?
As a Client Support Engineer (CSE) at Curalate, you will work directly with over 1,000 of the world’s most loved brands to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues, consult clients on a wide range of technical questions, and carry out operational work requests on their behalf. Client Support Engineers work cross-functionally with internal teams to drive strategic initiatives within our organization! This is a great opportunity to work hands on with clients and bridge the gap from end-user to product while flexing your technical muscle.
A CSE is not only the face of our organization, but is a critical thinker and subject matter expert - providing not only answers to questions, but educating users on best practices and workarounds on all Curalate functionality from troubleshooting to simple and advanced workflows.
Our team is quick to identify trends & patterns with the overall end-user experience and provide data driven feedback to our Product Development teams. You’ll provide continuous updates to our Help Center/Knowledge Base content to streamline repeat questions and provide best in class support to our clients.Responsibilities:
- Respond to client support tickets in a timely manner, prioritizing and tracking work-requests against target SLA’s
- Act as a technical consultant for clients on software bugs, general support and best practices
- Work with clients to implement technical solutions (product feeds, small to complex queries, data analysis, etc).
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Development, Client Solutions and Sales teams on the implementation of new features and design decisions, relaying data-driven feedback to all teams
- Collaborate and communicate said challenges with other support & software engineers to generate strategic solutions and update client resources through daily standups, team retrospectives, etc
- Answer client questions in an insightful and informative way that helps marketers excel at their jobs and become smarter about our platform
- You have a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a client-facing support position
- BS/BA Degree in a related field
- You excel at problem solving both from a technical and strategic perspective
- You've used JIRA, Freshdesk, Zendesk or other ticketing tools
- You have experience with relational databases such as MySQL
- You're scrappy, think on your feet, get tech, and communicate effectively
- You have experience with Amazon Web Service, Regex, and Google Analytics