Closing Experience Manager
We started with the knowledge and insight of a veteran title and escrow team, paired them with tech industry leaders, and gave them a clean slate – to build what title and escrow should be. We invented sophisticated back-office technology to streamline our closing process, and ensure every customer receives the same high level of service, every time. Then we created real-time views into that system with our mobile apps and desktop portal, so there’s no guesswork or uncertainty.
Our approach is simple. Title and escrow has transaction data, documents, and contacts. We know the transaction status. Why not share them, in real time, so we’re all on the same page? The results speak for themselves – our customers are our biggest fans.
We are looking for a Closing Experience Manager to drive customer satisfaction and retention throughout the closing process. This highly collaborative role will work closely with sales and operations to constantly improve our customers’ experience. Using your knowledge of the closing process, you will onboard new clients, explain what they can expect from JetClosing during the closing process and encourage the use of the tools we have available. Understanding our unique value proposition, and knowledge of our sales processes and tools, you will liaise with our sales teams to grow client relationships. You will have access to our production system and CRM to see the full profile of our clients, transaction details and sales engagement. This person will play an integral role in developing the position, and the potential for growth as we expand into new markets.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Focus on creating a positive, easy to understand onboarding experience for agents and customers alike
- Use phone, email, text and chat to engage with our clients
- Serve as the subject matter expert providing guidance and setting expectations throughout the closing process
- Introduce JetClosing Mobile App and unlock the most value from our services
- Build relationships with clients to increase engagement and new orders
- Service as the liaison between sales and operations and communicate customer and agent updates to respective departments as needed
- Proactively identify issues and engage with customers to reduce risk and churn
- Bring learning from other customers and work with product management team on new features and improvements
- Minimum 2 years in Title & Escrow industry, or 2 years as a real estate transaction coordinator
- Confirmed comfort working in a fast-paced, process driven, technological operational environment
- Excellent people skills to interact and build solid working relationships with customers and cross functional teams
- Desire to change and improve the Title & Escrow industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit that feels at home in a startup environment