Corporate Account Executive at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:05 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, March 28, 2020
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
The Corporate Account Executive acquires new accounts through direct sales of the companies core identity-as-a-service solution. This individual will be the lead point of contact for all customer interactions and related decisions. The role requires qualification skills, ability to manage the sales process to close, including technical assessment, and expert negotiation skills.
- Close business through proper solution assessment and management of customer interaction including technical assessment.
- Properly forecast monthly and quarterly revenue through attention to opportunity pipeline.
- Qualify inbound opportunities and prospect for new accounts.
- Create win-win sales proposals matching our subscribers' use cases.
- Manage sales steps through CRM and other systems.
Skills and Abilities:
- 1-2 years of SaaS sales experience carrying a quota AND hitting (or exceeding!) your number.
- Excellent listening skills and engaging personality.
- Strong negotiation skills with win-win mindset.
- Impeccable track record of quota attainment.
- Solid organization capabilities to manage multiple opportunities and customer requests
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description