Customer Solutions Engineer at DomainTools
Join us to help our customers fight the bad actors! With threats to organizations growing and breach notices in the news every day, our market is growing exponentially. We need an experienced Customer Solutions Engineer to help our customers improve their security posture. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with the largest companies in the world to conceptualize and implement new and inventive ways to integrate our products and data within their workflows and systems and the ongoing support.
You are a talented, driven and insanely curious Customer Solutions Engineer that is focused on helping Enterprise Customers operationalize the DomainTools product suite. You are excited to dive into all aspects of the go-to-market organization at DomainTools to help our teams with presentations, demonstrations, customer calls and technical support.
We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the Customer Solutions & Support team and the business, excel in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and feedback back into the product, engineering and integration organizations and work proactively to drive customer experience.
- Effectively communicate DomainTools’ technical architecture, product capabilities and assist in customers’ use and implementation of products and services.
- Deliver technical product presentation and training sessions. Collaborate with Account Managers to deliver a targeted presentation or training that ties in our customer’s capabilities and desired use-cases.
- Troubleshoot or escalate issues as appropriate, in a timely manner ensuring clear and effective communication throughout the cycle of support, providing end-user assistance where required until the issue has been resolved by triaging issues and liaising with the product and engineering teams to deliver timely answers
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer focus and collaborative working for incidents and problems that are presented and escalated, as well as when necessary, being the first point of contact for end users.
- Ability to provide engaging, informative, well-organized evidential feedback where required.
- Provide customer service expertise that is an example to the rest of your team in how to deliver customer focused service and constantly drive improvements in the ‘customer experience'.
- Support Marketing efforts by leading presentations on webinars and in-person at conferences and trade-shows
- Become an expert on Cyber Threat Intelligence and DomainTools’ data, as well as the competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with the DomainTools product and engineering teams to define and test new features across all products that leverage current and emerging DomainTools datasets, resolve customer issues, and adapt to changes in new integrations versions.
- Be diligent in tracking implementations and documenting best practices and lessons learned. Contribute to documentation in Confluence for both internal teams and an external audience.
- Utilize Jira, Aha!, Zendesk and Salesforce to track all pertinent information related to products, features, bugs, opportunities and accounts.
- Occasional travel may be required in the future
Key Applicant Qualifications
- Experience with CRMs, ticketing and documentation systems, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira, Confluence
- 5+ years’ experience as Customer Success, Account Manager, Solutions Engineer and/or Technical Support for an SaaS Enterprise focused organization
- Fast learner, adept at understanding and articulating new technologies and corresponding value propositions on the fly.
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven, self-sufficient and able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast paced environment.
- Insanely curious. Ability to digest complex technologies and present a vision of what can be accomplished using our tools to our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or experience
- Experience or familiarity in the network/cyber security industry.
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP and DNS.
- Good understanding of various firewall and web proxy technologies.
- Working knowledge of SIEM / TIP / SOAR platforms.
- Familiarity with JSON / RESTful API endpoints.
DomainTools is the leader in domain name, DNS and Internet OSINT-based cyber threat intelligence and cybercrime forensics products and data. With over 15 years of domain name, DNS and related ‘cyber fingerprint’ data across the Internet, DomainTools helps companies assess security threat risks, profile attackers, investigate online fraud and crimes, and map cyber activity in order to stop attacks. Our customers include many Fortune 500 companies, including leaders in Internet technology, banking, consumer products, manufacturing and government.
We are located in Belltown (downtown Seattle) in a very cool office staffed with smart and energetic co-workers. We provide great benefits such as fully paid premiums on medical plans for employees, pet insurance, flexible PTO, and flexible scheduling to name a few.
DomainTools embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion to its fullest as an equal opportunity employer. We build our teams so creativity and innovation can flourish. We believe inclusivity and equity fosters innovation and growth; and we harness this mindset to drive a culture that serves our employees and our customers. We encourage people of all backgrounds, ages, perspectives, and skill sets to apply; and do not discriminate based on age, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.