Our success is dependent on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other’s assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups — women, people with disabilities, people of color, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans, and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds.
Outreach is a leader in sales engagement software and one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. Founded in 2014, we’ve experienced incredible growth in both the platform and the company have achieved worldwide recognition. We recently established an office in the UK, and we’re now looking for talented individuals to join the team, and carry this growth forward.
As a Customer Success Engineer, your role will be to partner with the Customer Success team in supporting Outreach’s enterprise and corporate customers with technical optimization of the Outreach platform. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with strong customer-facing and technical/product skills to enhance their career in a fast-growth and innovative company.
We are seeking an individual with technology account management and business consulting experience, to provide complex support services of our SaaS solution. This individual will work closely with Customer Success Managers, Product and Support to provide technical best practices & enablement to an assigned group of Enterprise and Corporate-level customers. This position is an integral part of Outreach’s long-term relationship with its global customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the long-term success of the relationship. In order to succeed in this team, this individual must have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Being a subject matter expert on Outreach -- in both technical and sales strategies domains -- and acting as a trusted technical advisor to both customer stakeholders and internal teams
- Performing technical audits of implementations to resolve escalated issues and suggest technical best practices
- Using your business and technical analysis skills to solve complex issues, and creating innovative workarounds and solutions to map Outreach to customer’s unique business needs
- Working with the product management and development organizations to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of the Outreach product suite
- Learning about the experiences other customers have with Outreach, so that you can apply these successes and learnings to your future conversations.
- Understanding key value propositions to a variety of stakeholders within an organisation, from C-Suite executives to end users of the platform.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with clients and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Working as part of our extended Customer Success team in a startup atmosphere, doing whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations
- Technical -- You learn complex concepts with minimal assistance.
- Analytical -- You are able to translate customer use cases and business goals into brilliant technical solutions.
- Inquisitive Problem Solver -- You are curious and are able to ask the correct questions to get to the root goal or issue quickly. You probe in a way that leads people to step outside their mindset.
- Flexible -- You can easily context-switch between multiple intricate work streams and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Communication Skills -- You are able to communicate and present advanced technical solutions effectively to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Client-focused attitude — You are an empathetic customer advocate and want to ensure every experience the customer has with your solution is positive
- Organized -- You document process, build technical resources and guides, and are able to keep focused and prioritize projects
- Prior exposure to Sales Engagement or marketing automation tools or platforms that interface with CRMs. Experience using Outreach a plus.
- Technical knowledge of Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- 5+ years experience supporting a SaaS product to enterprise organizations
- Travel up to 25%
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status