Customer Success Leader - Global Strategic Accounts
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving. 9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management (“XM”). With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. Our platform enables our customers to understand their key stakeholders more personally by being at every meaningful touchpoint for every experience. Insights into these experiences help our customers take action and make informed, data-driven business decisions.
The Customer Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. We partner with our customers throughout their experience journey, and help them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand our customers’ goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy and team-oriented individuals to join our group and have a huge impact on customer retention and maturity. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is looking for a leader for our Strategic Accounts to grow our global team of experienced and elite Enterprise Program Consultants. The Strategic Accounts team partners with our largest and most strategic customers to drive long-term success and deliver meaningful business impact. From strategic program design to ongoing adoption and maturity, we work alongside senior business leaders to deliver sustainable program excellence.
- Architect and execute Qualtrics’ global strategy for maturing and expanding our largest and most strategic customer accounts.
- Grow and lead a global team of world-class Enterprise Program Consultants across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Assume revenue responsibility for our fastest growing strategic enterprise segment with specific accountability for achieving quarterly and annual renewal and expansion targets.
- As a member of the global Customer Success leadership team, help to guide and mature our industry-leading Customer Success function.
- Work with cross-functional counterparts in Sales, Product Management, Engineering and Professional Services to evolve and scale our global service offerings, mature our industry-leading platform, fine-tune our go-to-market motion and improve the overall customer experience.
- Train and mentor team members into top-flight Enterprise Program Consultants, who partner with our customers build an Experience Management vision and strategy that is connected to a program roadmap for execution.
- Build and manage relationships with senior executives at some of the largest enterprises in the world to drive program governance, build customer advocacy and generate large-scale success stories.
- Communicate team impact and results to key stakeholders across Qualtrics.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the entire suite of Qualtrics solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree from selective university in science, technology, engineering, business or related field.
- Proven ability to achieve exceptional business outcomes in different roles and organizations.
- Proven experience in leading and growing large multi-national accounts and enterprise customer relationships
- Track record of leading teams and passionately mentoring the success and career-development of team members.
- Strong understanding of business strategy, sales, account management, and go-to-market service offerings (e.g., account maturity planning, executive relationship building, retention and expansion efforts).
- Ability to scale learning and development across a global team.
- Proven ability to build repeatable and scalable business operations.
- Passion for driving thought leadership around enterprise customer and relationship management.
- A genuine team player with exceptional EQ.
- MBA from a top university.
- Experience working in one or more of our primary domains: Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Product Experience, Brand Experience, Market Research.
- Experience working in a top tier management consulting firm and in senior roles at a reputable enterprise software organization.
Qualtrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.