Customer Success Manager, Middle Market at PitchBook
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,300 global employees with offices worldwide, and we're not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we're committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
The Customer Success Team at PitchBook drives relationship management, business development and ensures customers are KING! PitchBook is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM) with a passion for technology and an interest in the private equity and venture capital industry.
At PitchBook we work closely together to bring the most accurate, comprehensive data library available to the private equity and venture capital markets. Working at PitchBook means leveraging your skills, your passion, and your desire to accomplish big things and have some fun while you are at it!
The CSM will work on accounts that are of strategic importance to PitchBook, and will work on a team to complete all account-related requests and activities. The CSM will develop a deep knowledge of their accounts, their client's industry/sector as well as their day to day business needs.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Acts as the go-to product expert for a dedicated portfolio of clients to ensure they derive value from the PitchBook platform
- Onboards new users and conducts training sessions designed to meet the individual business needs of each client
- Proactively goes above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction throughout the entire client lifecycle
- Serve as an advocate for your clients by analyzing customer health and usage data to identify trends and opportunities to improve adoption
- Works collaboratively with a designated Account Executive to strategize on account retention and growth opportunities
- Has great verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Has an appreciation for the PE / VC marketplace and the ability to learn, comprehend, and demonstrate, why and how each of our client types engages with our product and our data
- At least two (2) years of account management experience
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- A BA / BS degree preferred
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.