Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
In June 2021, Stackline received a $130 million strategic investment from TA Associates, a leading global growth private equity firm. This was followed by a $50 million investment from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity in November 2020. Stackline will utilize TA’s capital to continue growing the company’s product offerings and expanding its global footprint.
Stackline’s extensive brand list includes retail stalwarts such as Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s. In 2020, the company helped its clients grow their online businesses while continuing to diversify its technology offerings.
Join the Customer Success team as a Customer Success Manager and you will function as the backbone of our client-facing team by keeping projects on track, acting as the voice of the customer and ultimately ensuring our customers are successful when using the Stackline platform.
- Project Management: keep your team on track and ensure key action items and deliverables are always on time and exceeding our client’s expectations.
- Account Management: build strategic relationships within complex organizations to understand client difficulties and present Stackline solutions.
- Customer Evangelist: understand your customers, and act as their internal Stackline advocate to influence changes in process, product, communication and more.
- Data Insights: use the Stackline tools at your fingertips to educate and inform customers and drive their ecommerce business forward.
- Knowledge Share: become a subject matter expert of the Stackline platform and be the go-to for platform questions, training and troubleshooting.
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS, software account management or client services.
- Experience using analytics software tools and data platforms.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Extreme attention to detail and organization – you like to make lists just so you can cross things off of them.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Passion and motivation to make customers successful.
- Amazon, Walmart or Target e-commerce retail experience.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, take on any project and solve problems.
- Bonus points for proficiency in German, French, and/or Japanese.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan
- 20 days of PTO (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 company holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave - 20 weeks for new mothers and 12 weeks for new fathers
- Summer Fridays at 2pm
- Catered lunches each Friday in the office
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.