We are very happy to announce that we have officially re-opened our Ballard HQ office for voluntary use at 50% capacity! It's excellent to be seeing people in person and have the buzz going again. In order to maintain safety, comfort and flexibility, we currently offer most employees the choice between 3 work locations: HQ-first, Hybrid or Remote; if there are specific location needs, the job description will indicate that below. It is also important to note that we are only able to hire employees who are eligible to work and are based in the US.
We look forward to having you apply to join our team of Knockstars!
This position will be a key member of the Customer Success team! As a Customer Success Manager, you will build long lasting relationships, drive long term success and adoption with our customers.
In this role you will be the main point of contact for your book of business. You will ensure informative communication and share valuable insights on how Knock is adding to their success to ensure satisfaction, adoption, renewal and expansion!
If you are a skilled communicator, customer focused, and curious we want to hear from you! This position reports directly to the Manager of Customer Success Managers.
Everyday our customers deserve an amazing experience and our commitment to their success. Their wins are our wins. We know that in order to drive success we need to build an exceptional Customer Success Organization that preserves and expands the company’s book of business, opens the door to new opportunities, and creates advocates for our customers. At Knock our Customer Success organization consists of several teams that participate in the entire customer journey post-sale: Implementation, Launch & Expansion, Education & Training, Renewal, and Support.
Day to Day
- Main point of contact for our customers
- Proactively communicate with book of business about product updates, best practices, success insights, etc
- Partner cross departmentally to resolve customer requests and issues
- Communicate opportunities to expand Knock’s relationship with existing customers such as unit expansion or product attachments
- Manage renewal opportunities to meet revenue and growth goals
- Experience with technology that helps scale process
- Multi-Family property management industry experience
- Proven experience in a customer facing role for medium to large scale business in a similar industry
- Experience building trust and developing client relationships while being remote
- Excellent communicator - ability to communicate value and influence decision making
- Excellent listener - ability to identify customer pain points, show empathy, and communicate solutions
- Strong organizational and time management skills to juggle many customer relationships and their respective priorities
- Consistently going the extra mile for customers
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Category-creating company, enthusiastic customers, ambitious roadmap, industry leading products, comfortable taking risks and thinking outside the box, great team with solid infrastructure in place.
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees.
- Flexible time off & paid holidays
- 401k to help you save for the future
- Stock options
- We like to do fun things together! (Virtual for now!)
- Parental leave program
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the Knock team
We started Knock to solve problems we faced ourselves. One of those problems was that the process for renting an apartment hadn’t evolved at the same pace as technology. Our mission was to improve the experience for both apartment renters and managers.
We’ve developed an industry-defining SaaS platform, an intelligent front office platform providing the efficiency and business intelligence tools needed to maximize occupancy, rent growth, and customer happiness at every community. Our customers trust us to deliver the consumer experiences and business applications that are essential to their bottom line. The proof is in our 10x revenue growth over the past two years, in addition to our numerous industry awards.
In February 2021 we raised an additional $20 million in a growth funding round led by Fifth Wall, the largest venture capital firm passionate about the global real estate industry and the clear leader in PropTech investing. This investment, our largest fundraise to date, will be invested directly into further innovation on behalf of the incredible #multifamily industry: http://bit.ly/knock-5thwall
Past investors include Madrona Venture Group, Lead Edge Capital, Seven Peaks Ventures and Second Avenue Partners.
To be successful and recognized at Knock, you should naturally encompass our core values: Determination, Excellence, Trust and Community. We take these behaviors seriously and expect everyone to bring a positive Knockstar demeanor with them to work every day.
At Knock, we have a #oneteam philosophy. A big part of bringing new capabilities to life is to continue to bring in outstanding talent that works together toward a common goal. We’ve been especially fortunate to build an outstanding team that delivers real value to our customers each and every day. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We have been recognized over the past several years across multiple platforms as a best place to work. Most recently these awards have included:
Built In Seattle's 100 Best Places to Work (2021, 2022)
Built In Seattle's 50 Best Midsize Places to Work (2022)
Built In Seattle's 50 Best Small Places to Work (2020, 2021)
Best Places to Work Multifamily® (2021, 2022)
Best Places to Work Multifamily® for Women (2021, 2022)
Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2021)
NAA Best Places to Work - Suppliers (2020)
Knock is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other characteristics protected by applicable laws. We welcome all, and encourage all to apply!
Please know that due to the nature of our business and housing potentially sensitive data, a background check is required to join Knock. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants for employment with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
Knock uses the E-Verify employment verification program.