Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
Join the Customer Success team as a Customer Success Operations Associate and manage the foundational elements of our SaaS platform. This is a fantastic opportunity to get a foot in the door at Stackline and learn the ropes – recent college grads are encouraged to apply!
· Data Integration: Become an expert in navigating and integrating eCommerce data
· Quality Assurance: Develop technical skills to ensure data is integrated efficiently and accurately
· Project Management: Guarantee every operations project is pushed over the finish line by managing a queue of deliverables on a weekly basis
· Process Improvement: Observe and identify areas of improvement within existing processes and even build some of your own
· Cross-functional Team Collaboration: Liaise with internal teams on cross-functional projects to enhance customer experience
· Extreme attention to detail, with the ability to wear many hats and shift between tasks seamlessly
· Patience and optimism when approaching any task, with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and solve problems
· Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Experience working in a startup or e-commerce environment
· Experience configuring a SaaS technology
· Entrepreneurial drive with proven ability to thrive in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description