Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
In June 2021, Stackline received a $130 million strategic investment from TA Associates, a leading global growth private equity firm. This was followed by a $50 million investment from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity in November 2020. Stackline will utilize TA’s capital to continue growing the company’s product offerings and expanding its global footprint.
Stackline’s extensive brand list includes retail stalwarts such as Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s. In 2020, the company helped its clients grow their online businesses while continuing to diversify its technology offerings.
Join the Customer Success team as a Customer Success Operations Associate and manage the foundational elements of our SaaS platform. This is a fantastic opportunity to get a foot in the door at Stackline and learn the ropes – recent college grads are encouraged to apply!
· Data Integration: Become an expert in navigating and integrating eCommerce data
· Quality Assurance: Develop technical skills to ensure data is integrated efficiently and accurately
· Project Management: Guarantee every operations project is pushed over the finish line by managing a queue of deliverables on a weekly basis
· Process Improvement: Observe and identify areas of improvement within existing processes and even build some of your own
· Cross-functional Team Collaboration: Liaise with internal teams on cross-functional projects to enhance customer experience
· Extreme attention to detail, with the ability to wear many hats and shift between tasks seamlessly
· Patience and optimism when approaching any task, with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and solve problems
· Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Experience working in a startup or e-commerce environment
· Experience configuring a SaaS technology
· Entrepreneurial drive with proven ability to thrive in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan
- 20 days of PTO (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 company holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave - 20 weeks for new mothers and 12 weeks for new fathers
- Summer Fridays at 2pm
- Catered lunches each Friday in the office
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description