Customer Success Specialist, Shipper Experience at Convoy
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:08 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, May 1, 2021
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
About the team:
The Shipper Experience Team at Convoy supports Shipper-Facing Tech Platforms. This team is dedicated to building technology that gives shippers access to Convoy programs and improves efficiency.
We are looking for a customer obsessed team member to support shippers’ utilization of Connect and Shipper Platform. You streamline and improve processes through both manual and product improvements. You are passionate about our customers and are willing to roll up your sleeves to ensure shippers’ success on the platforms. Lastly, you are a strong internal partner who can drive improvements across multiple organizations.
- Create an incredible customer experience on Connect and Shipper Platform, driving increased tool adoption.
- Build and refine customer success processes both internally and externally, touching all phases of the customer lifecycle.
- Perform the account specific administrative and technical tasks needed to launch and maintain customers using Connect and Shipper Platform.
- Execute customer on-boarding process in partnership with Account Executives and Operations, including customer training and additional support during early activation.
- Partner with Operations, Account Executives, and customers to help resolve open shipment issues quickly and thoroughly.
- Regularly surface and partner with Product and Engineering on key features or bugs to improve customer success.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing role
- Passion for customer success
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Track record of building and refining processes through manual efforts or product enhancements
- Experience and is comfortable working in a face paced and ambiguous environment
Nice to haves:
- SQL skills is a bonus
- Direct customer success position experience
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!