Deal Desk Specialist - Sales Operations at Icertis
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:15 a.m. (PST) on Friday, December 6, 2019
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Sanofi to manage 6.5 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
Icertis is seeking a Deal Desk Specialist to support the Global Sales teams with facilitation of complex deals through the Quote to Cash sales cycle. This position will work collaboratively at every level across Sales, Professional Services, Legal, & Finance teams to ensure deals are structured to comply with Icertis policies and processes.
This role reports to the Senior Director, Sales Operations and is based in Icertis’ corporate office in Bellevue, WA.
The Deal Desk Specialist will play a critical role in supporting Icertis’ sales team by accelerating deal velocity by collaborating with the Sales team to support contracting, pricing discussions, and other unique customer requests and requirements.
They will adhere to the business policies set forth by the Senior Management teams including clean revenue recognition, adherence to SLA’s regarding issue resolution, and managing the approval escalation process regarding quoting, bookings, pricing, and agreements. Drives solution-oriented decisions, collaborates closely with all cross-functionally, and sets reliable service standards.
You will establish and maintain strong working relationships with the Sales teams and other cross-functional stakeholders. You must have exceptional communication, organizational, and time management skills and be comfortable juggling multiple tasks, while meeting strict deadlines. At the same time, you will have a bias for execution and a high level of drive and creativity to constantly improve your area of responsibility.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Global Sales Teams for deal structuring and support other internal stakeholders throughout the sales cycle to expedite deal execution
- Provide guidance on complex deal structures in a way that maximizes TCV and customer satisfaction, and manages risk
- Elevate specialized issues to appropriate business partners for approval to ensure resolution
- Build productive relationships with Sales, Professional Services, Legal, & Finance teams to serve as a centralized resource for the Sales teams
- Assist with pricing requests and other nonstandard requests by working with Sales, finance & Leadership to run financial models, determine pricing structure, and establish discounting strategies, etc.
- Create a streamlined set of best practices for deal structures and ensure adherence to those practices through training, automation and deal reviews
- Streamline the deal process for sales reps with enhanced automation, reduced manual steps, and continued improvements to the areas of optimization
- Ensure early insights into special terms on all deal and enable a holistic view of end-to-end deal strategy for complex transactions
- Lead non-standard deal structuring in collaboration with other key stakeholders across Revenue Accounting, Legal, Professional Services, and Sales
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of relevant Deal Desk or Sales Operations experience in an enterprise software company is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in overall complex SaaS or Cloud Enterprise deal structures for software licensing, services and renewal deals.
- You have strong analytical skills and can synthesize the balance of legal, pricing, and payment, attributes for an overall assessment of deal risk and economics
- You have strong project management skills and the ability to partner, collaborate and influence across functional areas
- Highly organized with an ability to balance being detail-oriented as well as seeing the big picture
- Passionate about creating and scaling an end to end sales process
- BS/BA in Business, Finance, or another relevant field
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and CPQ systems
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description