Dir, Employee Workflows Presales Solution Consulting at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
As a Director, Solution Consulting – Employee Workflows, Enterprise Accounts for the pre-sales organization, you will be responsible for supporting the technical sales efforts managing a team of highly motivated Solution Consultants and first line solution consulting managers. You will be responsible for partnering with sales to ensure alignment across the business. Your primary responsibilities will be growing the team, driving revenue through pipeline excellence, and leading through change as we continue to expand our solutions.
Measure of success in the role
· Maintain high retention & development of key employees and leaders on your team
· Enabling the team to have major impact into our defined accounts and industry targets
· Be recognized as a strong leader by your peers, direct line reports and across the organization
· Attainment of quota target for your area of coverage (Americas, Enterprise accounts)
· Ensure alignment to operational excellence strategy
Responsibilities in this role
· Act as executive solutions sponsor in opportunities
· Define strategy and execution paths in alignment with field Account Executives and their leaders
· Help develop programs that enable other Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of the employee experience
· Develop team members & leaders according to the demands of the business and according to their individual professional goals
· Drive best practices in sharing across organizations to enhance the quality and efficiency
· Assign resources as required to marketing events and other pipeline efforts to support demand generation
· Evaluate leaders regularly through direct observation, peer feedback and sales feedback
· Ensure proper alignment of resources and effective utilization of skill sets within the assigned region
· Experience working with and managing solution consultants in large enterprise software orgs
· Experience managing a broad portfolio of solutions is highly desirable
· Minimum of 6 years Management experience.
· Management of a pre-sales organization
· Experience with the ServiceNow product suite or competitive product suites highly desirable
· Ability to articulate and logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences
· Demonstrated ability to lead teams & prioritize initiatives to completion
· Ability to work with ISV, integration and implementation partners
· A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel
· Ability to motivate and inspire a growing team of Solutions Consultant
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.