Director, Account Management
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, sales teams are able to stay connected to the best-performing content for each opportunity, customize and optimize their content, and more effectively engage with their customers and prospects. With 90 percent average monthly recurring usage and global support in over 125 countries, Highspot is the sales enablement industry's most trusted solution.
About the Role
About the Role
As a leader of the Highspot Account Management team, you will lead a quickly growing team that is responsible for the retention and expansion of our existing customers. Driving strategic engagement with executives in key accounts, while also crafting strategies to increase adoption of the Highspot solution.
The Director, Account Management will lead our Account Managers to drive world-class customer success, renewals, and expansion.
What You’ll Do
- Attract, recruit, and coach and develop the Account Management team, from early-career hires who are learning the basics of renewal management to tenured, experienced managers
- Develop and maintain trusted advisor relationships with all accounts, solution owners and executive sponsors
- Continuously refine Highspot's renewal operations, finding opportunities to streamline and enhance our existing infrastructure
- Serve as the voice of the customer to internal colleagues, highlighting opportunities for service and product enhancements
- Consistently deliver revenue outcomes at or above targets and own the renewal sales forecasts through Salesforce.com
- Research and author account plans with goals and action steps for each account
- Drive process improvements and operational efficiencies to create value to the organization, external stakeholders and customers.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience and demonstrated success in quota-driven Account Management roles.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience leading multi-discipline sales teams
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in direct customer interaction and engagement.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies, including senior-level executives
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills; you’re detail-oriented and have the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Experience with cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed
- Desire to innovate to continue improving the way Highspot serves its customers
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Fully-stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Free catered Friday lunches
- Team building outside of the office
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Open and spacious office, based in the heart of Seattle
- Great views of the city and Puget Sound
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description