Director, Employee Experience Sales at ServiceNow
Job Title: Director, Employee Experience Sales
Location: Waltham or San Deigo
We’re the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion. And we believe it’s great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital IT, Employee and Customer workflows to help drive every part of our customers digital transformation, creating great experiences and unlocking productivity for employees and the enterprise. We transform old, manual ways of working into modern digital workflows. Employees and customers get what they need, when they need it with native mobile capabilities —fast, simple, easy.
Director, Employee Experience Sales is responsible for leading a rapid expansion of ServiceNow in the market. https://www.servicenow.com/solutions/employee-experience.html
This will be achieved through building, leading, mentoring and developing the team of Solution Sales Specialists managing our employee experience segment in the US. The ideal candidate must have deep experience in SaaS sales leadership and have the drive and motivation to build a team in order to drive revenues and rapidly gain customers within new markets.
What you get to do in this role:
- Recruit, build, and mentor a team of direct product line sales specialists to drive rapid new business sales growth in the HR area.
- Build and drive sales strategy for the region in conjunction with Sales Operations to effectively Go-To-Market including understanding the competitive landscape, presence and strength within the Area.
- Actively engage in business planning, relationship development and opportunity development focused on driving customer success through outcome-based solutions.
- Recruit, coach and mentor team members to drive excellence.
- Be a trusted advisor and leader who sets a high bar, leading from the front.
- Development of territories and quota for the sales team and effectively communicate to set performance expectations within the team.
- Manage and report accurate forecast and pipeline to the business.
- Achievement of sales goals on a quarterly and annual basis is required.
- Proven ability to carry C level conversations focused on business outcomes.
- Build effective working relationships with Solution Consulting, Technical Support, Professional Services, Marketing and the ServiceNow executive team.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ years’ experience managing a team of field-based and inside sales specialists in a matrixed sales environment in the enterprise software space call on the CHRO.
- Extensive track record of recruiting, coaching and promoting exceptional sales team including sales managers and individual contributors.
- Strong strategic thinking including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas and goals.
- A track record of managing a growing team in different geographical locations across the United States.
- Ability to understand the 'bigger picture' and business drivers around HR.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- A proven and consistent track record selling to enterprise level customers and established relationship at the C-suite level.
- Strong organization, communication, teamwork, presentation, problem solving and time management skills.
- Experience inspiring the team to follow defined best practices.
- The ability to navigate and collaborate through complex opportunities.
- A competitive, can do, optimistic, realistic attitude, strong work ethic, humility and excellent team building communication and listening skills
- Successfully managed a matrixed team of sales specialists.
- The willingness and ability to travel 50% of the time.
- A Bachelor’s degree; an MBA is a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.