Director, Global ITX Solution Sales Strategy, Planning & Operations at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Position Reports to: Senior Director, Global Solution Sales Strategy, Planning & Operations
ServiceNow is experiencing tremendous growth through the market acceptance of our cloud-based Enterprise Service Management offering. We are seeking a proven & experienced leader to partner with our VP, ITX Global Solution Sales to set strategy, plan and operate the business. You will lead a small direct team, plus a large matrixed team, responsible for all aspects of sales strategy, planning and operations.
The ideal candidate will have experience serving as a strategic business partner and trusted advisor to a global sales executive; expanding and delivering strategy, planning and operational capabilities in a growing organization; and partnering with sales and functional leadership to drive GTM strategy, increase sales productivity and operate efficiently at scale.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with Global Sales VP to set strategy, plan & execute operations
- Establish and execute a proactive operational cadence to ensure the health of the business (forecasting, pipeline, business reviews, etc.)
- Own annual planning activities including org structure, growth projections, headcount, territory & quota setting, and coverage
- Collaborate across Business Units, GTM Strategy, FP&A, and Marketing to ensure alignment & successful execution of strategic initiatives
- Provide strategic insights based on solution knowledge, business trends, market dynamics, and synthesizing data to improve the sales GTM.
- Lead large-scale cross-functional initiatives aimed at driving growth, increasing productivity and/or more efficiently scaling the business
- Identify and lead initiatives to accelerate solution sales including pipeline generation, sales campaigns, incentives and pilot programs.
- Produce recurring KPIs/metrics; present insights to exec leadership; recommend actions & influence decisions
- Drive operational excellence to help sales exceed its goals
- Produce executive presentations to brief & influence senior stakeholders
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8+ years sales strategy, sales ops, consulting and/or highly related experience
- Experience building, managing & coaching high performing teams
- Sound business acumen; deep knowledge of sales & GTM strategy
- Keen structured problem-solving and analytical abilities; able to frame a business problem, analyze options and provide recommendations
- Adept at building trusted relationships and influencing at all levels
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner for exec audiences
- Experience challenging the status quo and setting new strategic & operational direction based on fact-based, data-driven analysis
- Sharp operational mindset; skilled at building processes to scale
- Superb analytical skills; able to translate data into actionable insights
- Demonstrated skills in business transformation, collaborating in a matrixed environment and leading large-scale programs
- Self-motivated with an ability to manage multiple concurrent initiatives
- You are a continuous learner, enjoy taking on new challenges and are comfortable handling ambiguity
- You love winning as a team and always have your teammate’s back
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA/advanced degree preferred
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.