Director, Inside Sales - Enterprise at Nintex
The Director of Sales is responsible for leading the sales organization that is focused on our Enterprises customer base to support our overall revenue achievement. This position is a key leadership role working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization’s success. The position is based at Nintex HQ in Bellevue, WA.
The mission of the Nintex sales organization is to be a world class, high performance, and predictable team. We capture market share, evoke best practices and seek flawless execution in all areas of our business. The success of our customers and partners is at the center of everything we do. We operate in a transparent, supportive, aligned and fun team environment where our people may reach their true potential.
What you will contribute:
Lead the drive in revenue. You will be a key leadership role in the US Sales organization that is focused on Enterprise customer base. You will provide insight, guidance and creative thinking to the VP of Inside Sales as well as to the other sales leaders. You will work with other sales leaders, our Partner team, Sales Operations, and Marketing to ease the path to quota attainment.
Lead the Enterprise Sales team. You will be responsible for a team of sales people focused on customers with more than 5,000 employees. Your leadership will include determining headcount, acquiring talent, developing sales plays, working with partners, quota attainment and commission planning. You will build a high performing and motivated sales team. Be a leader who inspires others by modelling Nintex values. Be quick to recognize and reward this in others. Be willing to speak your mind and champion change. Address issues frankly, honestly, and with mutual respect.
Sales strategy. You will set strategy, goals and metrics for the Enterprise Sales team to successfully improve effectiveness, efficiency, as well as employee and partner engagement. In this part of the role you will ensure accurate and timely forecasting of sales. You will provide feedback to executives on overall GTM model and effectiveness, and identify opportunities for sales process improvement. This aspect of the role will require the effective presentation of ideas and plans to multiple stakeholders including working with people for whom communication may not be in their mother tongue.
Do be successful in the role you will need:
- 10 + years sales operations experience in the enterprise software market
- 5+ years managing sales teams (field and inside)
- Experience with SFDC ecosystem
- Key account sales experience
- Successful track-record of achieving or exceeding goals and objectives
- Experience in high pace, fast growth environments
- Public company experience preferred
- Experience with both subscription and perpetual models and model transitions
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.