Director, Sales Compensation Business Partner at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the revenue business groups on all compensation programs and processes.
- Liaise with Sales, Operations and the rest of Global Talent to ensure pay programs support revenue generation objectives and to create cross-functional alignment
- Partner in the design, implementation, and review of base, variable, and equity compensation programs.
- Support the revenue business groups in business specific variable pay design, implementation and review and pay planning cycles.
- Provide technical expertise and proactive guidance to monitor and maintain our competitive positioning, balancing internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Partner with sales compensation administration team on sales plan design and measure plan effectiveness
- Collaborate and advise HRBPs on compensation program rollouts (car allowances, early in career programs, etc)
- Partner closely with the recruiting organization to ensure sound, compelling and attractive offers are extended to secure the necessary talent to scale us to our projected growth in this challenging market.
- Monitor and implement changes to ensure compliance with global pay regulations.
- Work with HR systems team to implement and test systems changes.
- Lead the market analysis process and recommend changes to the salary structure for revenue business groups
- Lead compelling compensation training sessions for the revenue business groups.
- Subject matter expert and point of contact for the global HR team
- Partner with cross functional teams to develop dashboards and analytic models to provide business insights and interpret market or internal trends.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- BS Degree plus 10+ years of compensation experience, preferably in a large multi-national company in the high technology sector.
- 3+ years of providing compensation support to revenue generating business groups.
- The ideal candidate will have a wide and varied skill set: an engaging personality, a thoughtful listener, an influential leader, an enthusiastic trainer, and a compelling communicator.
- You must also possess an analytical mind, have an organized work style, a keen eye for numbers and patterns, and the ability to work both strategically and tactically to carry out successful changes and programs.
- Expert knowledge of compensation salary planning, incentive programs, equity plans, market pricing and analytics.
- A working knowledge and awareness of labor laws related to pay.
- Solid consulting skills with project management experience.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Workday experience preferred.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.