Director of Sales, Customer Workflows - Government, Healthcare & Higher Education at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We are hiring a Director of Sales for the Customer Workflows (CWF) portfolio within the Servicenow suite of offerings. This Director will lead a Government, Healthcare & Higher Education (MEDSLED) focused sales team to engage with target accounts directly and in alignment with other Servicenow teams and partners.
The CWF Solutions Sales Director will be responsible for market success of ServiceNow’s Customer Workflows product. Customer Workflows (CWF) is a solution portfolio within the overall suite of solutions build on the Servicenow Platform. The CWF Global Sales Teams are specialists focused on driving sales for customers who want to improve Customer Engagement (including Citizens, Patients, Students, Vendors and Agencies), Service Operations (Back Office) and Field Services. More information here - https://www.servicenow.com/workflows/customer-workflows.html.
MEDSLED is our Industry aligned US Sales team for the State/Local Government, Healthcare Providers and Higher Education accounts. The CWF Sales Team aligns with the Core Account Sales Team and Partners to drive sales for the CWF product set. The CWF MEDSLED Sales Team is responsible for driving sales primarily by engaging the Line of Business or Operations buyers in the MEDSLED Accounts and supporting the relevant sales engagements created by our Core Account Teams and Partners.
Servicenow is the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion. We believe it’s great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team. ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better, hungry and humble.
What you get to do in this role:
· Lead and grow a team of direct Sales Executives to drive significant new business in the target industries in the US.
· Build, enhance and execute sales strategy in conjunction with other departments to maximize go-to-market impact including understanding the competitive landscape, presence, and strength within the region.
· Engage in territory planning, relationship development and target opportunity development with your team while driving revenue directly with customers and by assisting Field Sales Teams (Core) in closing opportunities.
· Recruit, coach and mentor team members to drive excellence.
· Manage effective alignment with territories and quota for the sales team and effectively communicate to set performance expectations.
· Manage and report accurate forecast and pipeline to the business.
· Achievement of annual sales goals on a quarterly and annual basis is required.
· Engage and align effectively in C-level meetings in order to properly understand and guide customer requirements.
· Build effective working relationships with Solution Consulting, Business Units, Professional Services, Marketing, our Partner community and the ServiceNow executive team.
· Retain and grow existing customer base with regular customer engagement activities to foster excellent customer relationships.Qualifications
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· Growth mindset including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas and goals. Demonstrated strong business and financial acumen.
· Delivered accurate sales forecasting and CRM reports including current and future quarterly forecasts and opportunity inspection.
· Experience in driving sales process and drive effective working relationships with Sales Operations. History of new business sales success including presentation and negotiation skills within industry and at C Level.
· Ability to understand the 'bigger picture' and business value drivers for the aligned industries, creating long term strategic and senior level relationships.
· Industry knowledge in Public Sector or Healthcare sales or sales leadership.
· Ability to adapt and work effectively within a rapidly changing and growing environment.
· Success in recruiting, coaching and managing exceptional sales teams. Built self-motivated sales teams that embrace a culture of collaboration, enthusiasm, and overachievement.
· Championed and promoted top performers, constantly develops and coaches the team and themselves, and top grades appropriately
· Owned driving successful pipeline generation activities developed by marketing or the partner community. Includes proven partner relationships and networks, and ability to grow the impact of revenue streams and territory development through the partner ecosystem.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the businessAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.