Director of Sales Development at Ekata
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
Ekata is looking for an experienced Sales Development leader to join our team. In this role, you will bring your sales development experience to build and lead a team of international sales development representatives to generate quality pipeline for our sales teams using outbound and inbound efforts. You will develop efficient and personalized lead follow-up and prospecting processes to engage with buyers in our target markets.
In the Director of Sales Development role, you will:
- Develop, maintain, and drive strategy of the SDR organization in alignment with company goals and objectives
- Build, implement and refine Sales Development operations and practices to ensure high degree of efficiency, effectiveness, and personalization
- Identify and make accommodation for regional differences between our NA, EMEA, and APAC sales development teams while maintaining some minimal level of consistency globally.
- Implement best-in-class and data driven communication strategies and prospecting techniques
- Identify, track and present key performance metrics to management demonstrating success and calling out areas requiring attention
- Collaborate and align with marketing, sales, and product teams to ensure we are operating effectively as one team
- Communicate effectively within the organization and with customers
- Manage to revenue metrics and targets and hold the team accountable
- Identify and recommend marketing campaign improvements to support outbound programs and goals.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to identify CRM metrics and regular reporting data for key stakeholders.
- Work closely with the marketing and sales teams on program training activities, lead follow-up, and process steps required to track and optimize performance.
Our ideal Director of Sales Development will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5+ years sales development management experience required
- Scaleup and International experience required
- Experience with both inbound and outbound sales strategies required
- Fluency in prospecting tools and platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, Outreach etc.) and understanding of highly effective prospecting strategies and tactics
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experienced in building SDR teams prospecting and selling to the Enterprise and establishing best practices across the organization
- A leader who excels in coaching and mentoring
- Someone who excels in a culture of collaboration, learning and innovation, driving change to enhance company performance
- A data-driven, analytical decision maker
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to innovate
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.