Director, Sales Operations (Revenue Operations)
- Strategy: Engage with revenue leadership to build processes, systems, and measures to optimize the speed, accuracy, and effectiveness of our end-to-end customer acquisition and customer success process. Develop data-based recommendations to continuously improve our ARR and sales productivity.
- Revenue Planning and Alignment: Develop and operationalize a revenue planning framework including sales capacity planning, quota and target setting, forecasting, pipeline management, territory development, win/loss intelligence, compensation, productivity, attainment, and velocity. Ensure the revenue teams are fully equipped from an operational perspective to deliver the financial plan. Proactively uncover new business development campaigns by analyzing and segmenting data. Help define the outbound business development targets to continuously populate and refresh our TAM.
- Revenue Processes, Tools, and Systems: Drive the design and implementation of new/improved business processes with subsequently required CRM configurations and additional “revenue stack” tools as needed. Support day-to-day operations of a rapidly growing go-to-market team, as well as identify and implement ongoing improvements as needed to maximize productivity, financial management, and funnel visibility. Build and manage CRM workflows to enable a finely-tuned, high-velocity sales assembly line.
- Analytics: Create executive level, manager, and rep documentation, reports, analysis, and actionable dashboards to ensure alignment, data consistency, and recommendations. Engage with finance and other stakeholders to develop and track advanced reporting through additional BI tools.
- Team Building: Directly lead and grow our Sales Operations team through our next stage of growth. At the same time, you must be highly comfortable being hands-on in a small, stage-appropriate team with minimal in-house resources.
- Continuous Learning: Build and rebuild our strategy, plans, processes, and tools as appropriate for each stage of our growth. Approach new challenges with a growth mindset. Make appropriate tradeoffs between flexibility and scalability with appropriate business judgment.
- 5+ years Sales Operations leadership and experience in a fast-growth, B2B Software/SaaS environment.
- 5+ years Salesforce systems experience (Salesforce admin certification preferred), including the creation and maintenance of dashboards, list views and reports
- Highly experienced across the full customer revenue journey (marketing automation, lead routing in an ABM/ABS environment, opportunity development, CPQ, billing, customer success)
- Customer Focus mentality with an emphasis on long-term revenue and best-in-class prospect and customer experiences.
- Demonstrated success being a revenue operations business partner to 50+ account executives, account managers, sales development representatives, sales engineers, and customer success managers.
- Thrives in a matrixed environment with a strong focus on creating buy-in across multiple revenue functions. Successful track record of being a partner to marketing, sales, finance, and customer success leadership, with the ability to prioritize and balance driving key business objectives with requirements across multiple stakeholders.
- Up-to-speed on modern and innovative revenue operations practices.
- Demonstrated results in building strong, effective teams at a high-growth startup.
- Highly quantitative with excellent analytical thinking skills. Ability to solve ambiguous problems with data.
- Strong verbal and written communicator with outstanding project management skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Current technology stack: Salesforce, Outreach, LeanData, Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Zoom, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Chorus, Zendesk. Experience with sales analytics and BI tools is also desired.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.