Director, Sales Operations at Stackline
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within Stackline.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Implements enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales teams. Monitors the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data. Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments.
- Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organization supported.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Working with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources, helps with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to drive optimal business performance.
- Strong communication skills and a proven ability to influence teams and matrix manage internal resources.
- Progressive experience in roles demanding analytical rigor and discipline.
- High technical IQ with intellectual curiosity for new technologies.
- Experience in operations and operational disciplines such as program and project management.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – creativity to identify opportunities when others may not see them and a willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to execute.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills; comfortable with high degree of interaction with leadership team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time.
- 7+ years' an operational discipline (sales operations, supply chain, etc.) with responsibility for delivering against a set of KPIs.
- At least 5 years of experience in an analytical discipline such as finance or data analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working in a startup or ecommerce environment.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, take on any project and solve problems.