Director, Solution Consulting ITX - West Region at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Director, Solution Consulting will ensure that they have an effective, motivated team of highly skilled resources to support innovation cycles within the Paertner ecosystem to facilitate both vertical and horizontal value-based solutions.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with the West IT Workflow sales specialist leader, to co-develop a go to market model to run the West Enterprise/Financial and Strategic businesses for the IT Workflow.
- Recruit, retain and develop a team of specialist and specialist leaders to drive IT Workflow business productivity and innovation.
- Define programs for enabling field sales and solution consulting teams to drive IT Workflow sales, adoption, and value proposition
- Help develop and contribute to sales campaigns focused on the IT Workflow.
- Partner with our Global Alliance and Channel organization to build a sell to, sell with and sell through models
- Partner with the General Manager of the IT Workflow business units to build out a successful roadmap for the coming years.
- Align as a trusted advisor and strategic team member to both sales and company executives to understand market conditions, customer requirements and challenges, and assist in strategically planning GTM, solution capabilities and strategic partnerships
- Influence and drive the right value model around pricing and packaging
- Establish trusted relationships with product management, marketing, global sales leadership, professional services and global alliance and channels leaders
- Develop clearly defined go-to-market initiatives with key ServiceNow sales, marketing, and business unit leaders to achieve revenue goals. Define key milestones and progress tracking metrics & drive associated operating rigor to ‘inspect what we expect’
- Build strong relationships with executive leaders in both our customers and partners
- Drive a customer success focus and a win as a team culture
To be successful in this role you have:
- 7+ years experience in building or leading pre-sales or professional services organizations – partner aligned organizations are preferred
- 7+ years experience of standard approaches to coaching, mentoring and managing a team of senior-level professionals
- Must demonstrate a strong understand of the IT Operations Domain.
- Strong leadership presence & track record of consistent quota attainment & over achievement with the ability to collaborate and influence in a “Win as a team” environment
- Strong people management skills with a passion for coaching and developing others to their highest potential
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent interpersonal skills communicating and collaborating with both business and technical stakeholders at all levels within an organization.
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing, and product development.
- The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
- A passion evangelizing our capabilities and success on social media and other outlets to build brand preference and recognition
- A self-starter who will take the initiative to develop programs for enablement and growth
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive, and willingness to travel 25% of the time
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.