Director, Strategic Accounts Sales Pacific Northwest
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Build a team of direct Sales Executives to drive rapid new business sales growth in the region.
- Build and drive sales strategy for the region in conjunction with Sales Operations to effectively Go-To-Market .including understanding the competitive landscape, presence and strength within the region.
- Actively engage in territory planning, relationship development and opportunity development and driving revenue by supporting and assisting Field Sales Teams in closing opportunities.
- Recruit, coach and mentor team members to drive excellence.
- Development of territories and quota for the sales team and effectively communicate to set performance expectations within the team.
- Manage and report accurate forecast and pipeline to the business.
- Achievement of annual sales goals on a quarterly and annual basis is required.
- Engage and align effectively in C-level meetings in order to properly understand customer business requirements
- Build effective working relationships with Solution Consulting, Business Units, Professional Services, Marketing, our Partner community and the ServiceNow executive team
- Retain and grow existing customer base with regular non-sales customer engagement activities to deliver an excellent customer experience
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Extensive track record of new business sales success including presentation and negotiation skills within industry and at C Level
- Strong success in recruiting, coaching and managing an exceptional sales team
- Strong strategic thinking including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas and goals.
- Ownership of accurate CRM reports including current and future quarterly forecasts and opportunity inspection
- Experienced in driving sales process and drive effective working relationships with Sales Operations
- Ability to understand the 'bigger picture' and business drivers around IT
- Ability to build long term strategic and senior level relationships
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a rapidly changing and growing environment
- Demonstrates strong business and financial acumen
- Built self-motivated sales teams that embrace a culture of collaboration, enthusiasm, and overachievement
- Champions and promotes top performers, constantly develops and coaches the team and themselves, and top grades appropriately
- Proven partner relationships and networks, and ability to grow the impact of revenue streams and territory development through the partner ecosystem
- Ownership of driving successful pipeline generation activities developed by marketing or the partner community
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.