Director of Strategic Partnerships at Carrot Fertility
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility benefits provider for employers and health plans, built to support employees through their lifelong fertility healthcare journey. Companies use Carrot to customize an inclusive fertility benefit that provides employees financial, medical, and emotional support as they pursue parenthood and fertility care, reducing healthcare costs and resulting in better clinical outcomes.
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility benefits provider for employers and health plans, built to support employees through their lifelong fertility healthcare journey. Companies use Carrot to customize a fertility benefit that provides employees financial, medical, and emotional support as they pursue parenthood, reducing healthcare costs and resulting in better clinical outcomes.
The Strategic Partnerships Director will manage a portfolio of strategic, channel partners through consistent engagement and develop customized strategies for accelerating revenue. This role will also develop programs that both incentivize and enable a variety of teams at each partner to evangelize Carrot, as well as support the growth of Carrot by driving qualified opportunities from partners to the Sales team and to support strong relationships between Carrot and the partner
This is an exciting new role to Carrot so this individual will be responsible for shaping the success of the role. You will work cross-collaboratively across many teams across Carrot- marketing, sales, legal and more.
- Currently this individual will be joining the AVP of Partnerships. This is a new team and an incredibly exciting time to join to set the stage for what can be accomplished through channel partners.
- The AVP of Partnerships & this individual sits within the Commercial Organization and will collaborate with all functions across Carrot.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in account and relationship management, customer service, sales, or related fields.
- Experience with cross-team collaboration (such as marketing, sales, product) in a mid-sized organization
- You are a self-starter - you set your own goals and act on them, seizing opportunities as they present themselves
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience at a startup
- Experience managing and influencing partners across a variety of company maturity levels
- Excel at influencing individuals across all levels of seniority
- You’ve worked within a commercial organization- understanding partner management, sales cycles, revenue goals & attainment
- Strong record of developing and managing partnerships and driving partner account activity and meeting or exceeding partner sales targets
- You enjoy navigating complex external organizations, building individual relationships with a vast array of external stakeholders, and spending time understanding motivations and challenges for each
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The expected base salary for this position will range from $157,000-$184,000. Actual compensation, including any applicable bonus or variable component, may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Founded in 2016, Carrot now supports 400+ companies and is available in more than 120 countries across North America, Asia, Europe, South America, and the Middle East. Carrot has been honored by Fast Company as one of the Most Innovative Companies of 2022, recognized for its commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a gold winner in the inaugural Anthem Awards, and named to Fierce Healthcare's Fierce 15 list highlighting the most promising healthcare companies. Additionally, Carrot is certified as a Great Place to Work and an Age-Friendly Employer.