Enterprise Account Development Representative at Suplari
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:21 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Our mission at Suplari is to shine the light on intelligence so that companies can invest in growth, innovation and their people. Suplari’s software leverages machine learning and AI technologies to deliver actionable insights from a company’s spend and procurement data and easily visualizes these tailored recommendations and data trends in a clean, user-friendly interface. Customers realize hard dollar cost savings and effectively manage supplier risk that is often hidden within millions of data points and takes hours of manpower and clunky spreadsheets to uncover.
Suplari is truly making an impact for customers such as Nordstrom, 21st Century Fox, and Sonos, (just to name a few) and we’re just getting started.
Suplari is seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Development Representative to work from our downtown Seattle office.
Do you thrive as part of a small, collaborative sales team? Would you like to be part of a fast-growing company and be able to put your mark on something early? As an Enterprise Account Development Representative at Suplari, you will strategically seek out qualified leads and expertly share your passion for our product to help turn those leads into customers.
We highly value the Account Development function as a critical component of Suplari's growth. This is a hands-on position–you won't be just another seat in a pod. We want you to be talking to our customers, engaging prospects, and actively figuring out how to capture our market's attention and imagination. You will be talking day in and day out with potential customers: a procurement professional struggling with data visibility, or an innovator wanting to build a world class strategic sourcing team. As a crucial member of our sales team, you will also have the opportunity to be closely mentored and developed by a tight-knit team of seasoned enterprise sales professionals who are invested in your professional growth.
Suplari is comprised of ~40 passionate team members who spend most of their time innovating and evolving for our customers. While we have some pretty awesome perks (monthly happy hours, social outings, and onsite massages), most of all, we believe in respect, ownership, and transparency.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing a high volume of daily outbound emails and calls to targeted accounts and following up on inbound leads to achieve (and ideally exceed) pre-defined sales goals (qualified leads, appointments).
- Qualifying leads and effectively positioning Suplari in order to set appointments for Regional and Mid-Market Account Executives.
- Engaging potential clients via email and phone to ensure leads are continuously being presented/converted to appointments.
- Developing targeted account lists.
- Creating personalized outreach strategies for potential accounts.
- Collaborating with Marketing to support successful outreach campaigns.
- Managing status of prospects and leads, and effectively reporting accurate customer data in CRM.
What you bring:
- 1-3 years experience in SAAS/B2B/Enterprise sales prospecting for senior sales/business leaders.
- Must have experience with high volume sales outreach (phone/email).
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills required.
- The ideal candidate will have a spectacular phone presence.
- Must be driven, motivated, and be able to take initiative, while also being a team player.
- Knowledge/work experience in finance and procurement industries is a plus.
- Solid presentation skills.
- A college degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Willingness to develop deep product knowledge and proficiently give sales demos as necessary.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile organization that encourages you to learn and grow.
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems.
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team.
- Competitive compensation package
- Ownership through equity and options
- Comprehensive, company-paid health benefits
- Been there, done that team: Our management team has a track record of success at companies such as HP, Amazon, Apptio, Skytap, iConclude, Trulia, and Zillow
- Suplari is backed by top tier venture capital investors Madrona Venture Group, Shasta Ventures, Amplify Partners, Two Sigma Ventures and Workday Ventures.
- Monthly Happy Hours, Friday Bagels, Social Outings, and Mind-Body-Spirit Days (including onsite massages!).
- Ability to make a critical impact at an early stage company
Location & Other Info
- This position is located in Downtown Seattle.
- We are not accepting remote employees for this position.
- We will not offer visa sponsorship for this position.
Suplari is an equal opportunity employer!
Read Full Job Description