Enterprise Account Executive at Auth0
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:40 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, March 14, 2020
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
The Auth0 Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for managing and further accelerating all sales activity within an assigned territory in large enterprise accounts.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to be located in or around Boston to help drive new business deals in the region.
- Strong track record of growing revenues sophisticated, complex enterprise infrastructure software or cloud products where the buying decision is made by developers, but whose 6- and 7-figure annual subscription budgets are controlled by senior engineering and IT executives.
- Experience with enterprise products targeted at developers is critical
- Extensive experience closing both ‘land and expand’ and 7- figure deals
- Clear understanding of and strong experience with the market we are selling into
- Background in identity and security preferable
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to relate and influence decision makers across the enterprise, from developers to senior executives
- Deep discovery skills - knowing how to ask the questions to get to what does this person want/need? What does org want/need
- Experience selling to developers directly
- Experience in selling IT infrastructure
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Read Full Job Description