Enterprise Account Executive at Skilljar
Skilljar is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to join our growing Sales team. This individual will engage with prospective companies in the Enterprise segment to identify how the Skilljar platform can help them to drive key business and growth objectives. As a trusted advisor, you’ll promote Skilljar solutions and help prospects understand how a customer education platform can allow them to reduce customer churn, increase customer engagement, and grow customer relationships.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. You must be flexible, highly-collaborative, and able to think on your feet. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 clients on its roster.Responsibilities:
- Work cross-functionally to manage a pipeline of potential opportunities, navigate closing processes, and consistently achieve individual sales quotas.
- Identify and engage prospective new customers via phone and email to introduce our platform and use cases.
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through the use of sales tools.
- Understand prospect pain points and develop a value proposition specific to the customer’s needs and business goals.
- Navigate sophisticated procurement cycles with multi-stakeholder sign-off including executives, legal, information security, etc.
- Develop and negotiate proposals and contracts.
- Build and deliver customized sales presentations and high-impact demonstrations, by phone and web.
- 8+ years of B2B, Enterprise SaaS sales experience in a quota-carrying role.
- Consultative sales experience for products/solutions that affect multiple partners and areas of a customer organization.
- Ability to develop, implement, and execute a sales territory strategy with minimal oversight or direction.
- Excellent sales organization skills, attention to detail, and customer focus.
- Highly self-directed and comfortable in a small, unstructured environment with ambiguous and constantly evolving market feedback.
- Startup experience a major plus.
- A collaborative teammate with excellent communication skills.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.
- Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Insight Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, Arizona, and Florida.