Enterprise Account Manager at ExtraHop
ExtraHop Networks is more than just the products we engineer and sell. We’ve built our company from the ground up with the idea of creating great jobs for great people. As a fast- paced startup, each day offers new opportunities to innovate in all areas of the company. We value quality and integrity in everything we do, from interacting with customers to developing the best technology in the industry. We are known as innovators and have received many awards for our team and our products, including Best of Interop, Seattle Business Magazine’s Innovation of the Year, and 100 Best Companies to Work for in Washington, among others.
Role: Enterprise and Mid Market Account Manager (AM)
- Drive platform adoption.
- Expand business with current customers by up-selling new products and features.
- Work with customers coming to the end of their service contracts and renew their subscriptions.
- Work proactively with the partner channel to grow opportunities,
anticipate potential road blocks and provide a seamless purchasing
experience for our end users.
- Develop and execute account strategies to ensure the customer perception of value leads to license renewal and expansion.
- Build relational equity with customers through high quality interactions, and effectively manage accounts to see high rates of renewal and growth.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections, competitive questions, and other FAQs.
- Ensure world-class customer success is delivered to every ExtraHop customer.
- Four-year degree preferred
- 3-7 years relevant account management or renewal sales experience with a proven record of success
- Demonstrated ability to conduct extensive cold calls and email campaigns to expand customer footprints.
- Ability to develop and manage multiple relationships, selling to all levels within an organization
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently & proactively in a dynamic and aggressive startup environment
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills
- Someone who wants to play a key role in shaping the future of our sales organization
- Travel as necessary to foster relationships with customers in territory.
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named to Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its 2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inaugural Disruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law