Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Sprout Social is looking for an ambitious and tech savvy Customer Success Manager to provide ongoing assistance to Sprout’s enterprise customers. You are passionate about customer success, excited about high-volume/high-velocity interactions with customers and you are committed to quickly getting customers the right answers and resources.
Sprout Social’s Customer Success Managers are focused on customer loyalty. You are driven to maintain a high satisfaction rate through all interactions with all of your customers. In addition to managing an existing book of business, you will work hard to expand these existing relationships. At times, you will be tapped to help develop and close new business (in partnership with Sprout’s Sales Acquisition team).
As a Customer Success Manager at Sprout Social, you are part of a Customer Success team that is focused on cultivating strong relationships and loyalty with names like Evernote, adidas, West Elm and Edelman. Our team prides ourselves by being the primary point of contact for all of our customers and are dedicated to providing personalized experience to each and every customer. As a whole, Sprout supports the social media efforts of over 25,000 brands around the globe.
- Develop and execute customer success plans for assigned enterprise accounts: establish communication with decision makers, manage governance and reporting schedules in order to measure success against customer expectations and drive the renewal process
- Implement strategies and processes to maximize customer lifetime value, as well as overall customer satisfaction: occasionally facilitate in-person customer visits; manage on-boarding, success plans, regular account analysis, customer training and the initiation of up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating amongst sales, marketing, finance, and product teams
- Ability to travel to customer locations, conferences, internal meetings, etc.
- Perform other related duties such as participating in various side projects, pilot groups or department initiatives
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales or account management role within the technology industry. SaaS sales experience is desirable, specifically with a B2B focus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, related field or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective selling strategies
- Passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience and lasting relationships
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Technical expertise and ability to acquire knowledge of new products
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and be a team player
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We believe that true employee engagement cannot happen if you can’t bring your whole self to work, so we’re committed to building a diverse team, embracing an inclusive culture and investing in equity across our organization. That dedication is core to Sprout. We want all candidates, particularly those coming from traditionally underrepresented groups in the technology industry, to know they are welcome at Sprout.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including generous company contributions
- Progressive benefit programs, like our parental leave program
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in Seattle
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- More healthy snack options and beverages than you can imagine
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
Sprout Social is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here (1) Equal Opportunity Employment Poster (2) Sprout Social's Affirmative Action Statement (3) Pay Transparency Statement.
Additionally, Sprout Social participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. We value the things that make us different and want to see how you can make our team better!