The Enterprise Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities within target Enterprise, Commercial and upper Mid-Market accounts. This role manages the outbound campaigns to individuals within those assigned accounts and through diligent prospecting, works to create engagement for net-new meetings. The Enterprise Sales Development Representative will need to be able to articulate the Outreach value proposition. They will also have to excel at cross coordination with multiple stakeholders as this role will involve individuals from departments across the ORG including the AE, AE leadership and C-level leadership.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Working with AE teams to identify net-new opportunities within target accounts.
- Identifying champions and key stakeholders within target accounts.
- Setting qualified meetings for Commercial AE teams.
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator, Twitter
- Supporting Outreach’s marketing efforts by assisting in online and other marketing campaigns
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Achieving, and exceeding, weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Responding to inbound customer interest and developing these accounts to create opportunities
- Being prepared for and contributing to strategic weekly account and progress and meeting statuses.
- Proven record of excelling in the SDR role, ensuring a high volume of qualified opportunities are delivered to the Account Executives on a daily basis
- The ability balance competing priorities and keep multiple stakeholders informed on progress
- Discuss and execute on prospecting strategies outlined by Account Executive counterpart
- Naturally think on your feet in a conversation and can answer unexpected questions with ease
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Internal motivation and tenacity are among your strongest traits
- “No” doesn't stop you - it only makes you think of other ways to go for the “Yes”
- You have a strong passion for sales and sales processes.
- Have your teammates back -camaraderie and team spirit is the name of the game around here
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Confident using programs like SalesForce and LinkedIn. If you haven’t used them, that’s ok!
- Technical aptitude- you can learn new programs before and have a knack for picking them up quickly
- Passion for our customers
- Have consistently demonstrated a high level of thoughtfulness in previous prospecting efforts
- Thoroughly understand the challenges an organization faces when driving adoption
- Familiar with all of Outreach’s products and services and able to effectively state their value
- Understand the Commercial SDR Process
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
Read Full Job Description