Enterprise Senior Sales Account Executive at New Engen
New Engen is immediately hiring for a driven and dynamic Senior Sales Account Executive to own an assigned geographical region and market segment and lead all aspects of the sales process, particularly closing deals. In this role, you will be be responsible for carrying quota and driving sales of New Engen products and services, along with a focus on high spending or large accounts. This role is integral to the company’s overall success and ideal for someone who wants to bring and expand customers into the New Engen franchise and maximize revenue.
· Define and execute territory / account sales plans for the geographic territory and meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting/lead management, qualifying, presentations, proposals and contract negotiations, managing and closing sales opportunities.
· Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move opportunities or strategic business deals simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
· Manage and track customer and transactional information, leads, pipeline, reporting, and forecasting through our CRM system.
· Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
· Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
· Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts of various sizes and industries.
· Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales.
· Leverage existing network and business contacts to discover and drive sales.
· Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
· Participate in team‐building and company‐growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
· >30% travel.
· Bachelors’ Degree with a technical or business focus.
· 6‐10+ years of demonstrated success in enterprise software or marketing services sales; consistent overachievement of sales quotas in a geographic territory. Able to handle high volume transactional sales.
· Proven ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline and close a large number of transactions.
· Missionary selling, conceptual selling, solution selling experience. Can go beyond relationship management.
· Experience with: digital marketing platforms, online advertising channels, PPC or digital advertising industry. Experience in digital marketing, performance marketing, Marketing Tech, Ad Tech or marketing agency sales.