Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Thousands of enterprises and millions of users worldwide depend on Auth0 for authentication and authorization of their most mission-critical apps, APIs and IoT devices. Auth0’s top priorities are availability and security. Auth0 continues to grow and so does the volume and complexity of the needs of our prospective customers. Security and identity management are now core concerns of every business. As a result, we have a dedicated pre-sales engineering team that are the primary technical resource for all of our account executives. We help engage the prospect where they have the greatest need and then fill that need through education and guidance to the best solution.
What you'll be doing:
- Deliver interactive presentations and product demos.
- Lead Q&A sessions to prospective customers in order to understand their requirements.
- Present to all levels of the organization and all levels of technical fluency - from developers to C-level.
- Execute well defined, outcome-focused PoCs for prospects.
- Maintain a broad and deep technical understanding of the Auth0 product line and the underlying technologies and protocols.
- Stay up to date on industry trends through self-study, research, online courses.
- Proactive engagement in local and regional events evangelizing Auth0 as a presenter and attendee.
- Work from home with up to 50% travel within region.
Is this role for you?
- A love for our primary customer profile: the software developer and architect. Software development experience is a big tick.
- A passion to serve the customer, which has played out in some customer-facing role like consulting or support, or sales engineering.
- Expert in building relationships, listening, presenting, and managing time.
- Experience with frontend technologies (eg. React, Angular).
- Experience with at least one backend stack (eg. node, java, .NET).
- Experience with SaaS and Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with standard network security protocols (eg. OAuth, OAuth2, SAML, LDAP).
- An understanding of core security concerns within a typical application (password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, XSRF).
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.