Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
We are looking for an Estimator to join the Flyhomes team! As an Estimator you will work with FlyHomes Services and Pricing teams on each home purchase. You will work alongside your team, and our vendors, to help create an amazing customer experience.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Lead assessments on client’s potential homes prior to purchase
- Create repair and renovation estimates adhering to quality and pricing standards
- Aid the Flyhomes Valuations Team in determining optimal selling preparations
- Collaborate with market Valuations Team to identify positive enhancements to each home
- Work with the Flyhomes Closing Team to determine the size. price & validity of all repair asks during listing period.
- Help to align goals and meet company objectives in regards to all market standards for renovations and repairs
- 2+ years residential construction, renovation and/or estimating experience
- Strong technical and verbal communication skills
- Experience in estimating residential construction and renovations projects
- Skilled at managing residential construction and renovations projects
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
- Eagerness to set and meet aggressive goals
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Passionate about your role, and helping to drive a company forward
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs ( Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S