French Bilingual Sales Agent at Trupanion
Do you love pets? Are you looking for a career in a fast-growing industry that helps pets? Want to be part of something big? Trupanion is looking for a motivated Sales professional to join their dedicated, passionate, and fun Sales team. We are looking for innovation, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of drive. If you want to make a difference in the lives of pets and their owners, we want to talk to you!
Key Responsibilities Include:
Trupanion is looking for a self-motivated, charismatic French Bilingual Insurance Sales Agent to join our pet-loving company! If you enjoy the passion, energy, and sense that everyone is in it together, this may be the opportunity for you.
Your role is the heart and soul of Trupanion, and you love helping as many people and pets as possible. You provide support to customers who contact us about starting their pet's medical insurance over the phone and through email and be there to assist current members. A successful candidate is a great listener and an out-of-the-box problem solver who communicates effectively verbally and in writing. You're comfortable navigating escalated customers and sensitive conversations with a focus on providing the best experience. You are empathetic and emotionally resilient.
Qualifications (Please include a cover letter with your application!)
- Fluency in French and English
- Minimum 1 year of successful sales in a high volume business-to-customer sales environment
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, SharePoint and Dynamics CRM
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus!
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to learn quickly in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and results-driven
- Quick learner
- Adaptable to rapid growth and change
- Property and Casualty licensing: Trupanion provides coursework and paid study time during the first three weeks of P&C training for specific states in the US. There are two attempts to pass the test. There is a $1500 sign-on bonus for currently licensed candidates
Flexible Work Locations:
While we love seeing everyone in the office, we are currently 100% remote as a company due to safety precautions with COVID-19. We have the ability to hire fully remotely in certain states (dependant on Property and Casualty licensing requirements).
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for office pets during business hours
- Employer-paid medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
We're all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We're focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
Things We Value
- Caring: We care about each other.
- Adhocracy: An adhocracy is intentionally 'adhoc' instead of bureaucratic. Adhocracies value the ability to adapt quickly, flexibility and employee empowerment.
- Trusting: We trust one another with information
- Sincere: We do what we say and say what we mean.
- Devoted: We love pets.
- Original: We are innovative and fair.
- Genuine: We are free to express our true selves.
- Simple: Simple is better.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.