Global Partner Manager - Partner Success Group
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
The Qualtrics Partner Success group is a growing team focused on establishing and cultivating alliances with key strategic partners throughout the customer lifecycle. We are focused on developing partner practices that implement world-class customer and employee experience programs demonstrating the Qualtrics leading-edge XM capabilities. Our team is passionate about engaging with partners on customer requirements and complex implementations resulting in broad customer impact. If you are excited to be part of the wave of technologies and solutions that are reshaping the way brands build the next generation of customer and employee experiences join us.
With a strong customer first culture, we are looking for a seasoned Partner Manager that has technical depth, customer empathy and experience driving large scale programs. The ultimate goal of the role is to build a strong partner ecosystem to scale Qualtrics implementations and solutions.
Expectations for Success
- Lead our services relationship with some of Qualtrics’ most strategic partners
- Coordinate partner engagement for targeted accounts and support delivery cycle
- Drive partner business reviews and report and represent the progress of the business plan execution within Qualtrics
- Develop and cultivate a relationship with partner exec relationship sponsor
- Build and lead program schedule, obtaining input from partners to gain consensus and acceptance of achievements and target completion dates for all deliverables
- Provide ongoing governance of program by communicating with key partners to ensure they are aware of status and changes
- Ultimately build a strong partner ecosystem to scale Qualtrics implementations and solutions.
- 15+ years of experience required in developing and driving complex customer and/or partner programs.
- Track record of developing strong, collaborative partner relationships that result in strong joint businesses and material impact on the business
- You have a solid understanding of how to design and execute high-touch as well as broad programs leading to successful customer engagements and past experience in crafting and developing related partner programs.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple moving parts, while actively prioritizing activities and deliverables.
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments, with both technical and business groups internally and externally.
- Comfortable navigating complex organizations with a solid understanding of professional services operating models
- Manage deliverables, define success metrics, be a customer advocate on key partner-led engagements and implementations of Qualtrics solutions.
- Strong communication and planning skills with the ability to present to and influence senior leadership inside Qualtrics and with our customers and partners.