Growth Marketing Director, Enterprise at Bamboo (Seattle, WA)
- Own enterprise client management with ownership of P&L and Revenue Churn while proactively working to find opportunities to grow the account.
- Serve as the senior-most member of a multi-LOB, cross-functional client team.
- Consistently and positively influence the trajectory of staff within your client team.
- Foster and strengthen relationships with Director+ level client staff.
- Ability to deeply ingrain into clients' business: understanding their challenges, objectives, competitive landscape etc. Also knows their business model and what success looks like.
- High level quarterly budget management.
- Responsible for end of month consolidation and billing.
- Responsible for monitoring account revenue growth and taking accountability for accurate billing and forecasting to ensure financial health of account.
- Strategic oversight and support in QBR planning and presentation across multiple LOBs.
- Responsible for resource planning for the internal team and proactively flag bandwidth concerns.
- Positively influence the growth of all Growth Marketing Manager levels through training and mentorship on owned accounts.
- Influence the growth and development of 3+ coachees (Growth Marketing Manager level talent)
- 6+ years working in direct-response focused paid media channels including YouTube, UAC, ASA, Facebook, Tiktok and Snapchat.
- A track record of positively influencing growth marketer career trajectories through management/coaching
- A track record of positively influencing revenue expansion and retention on key accounts or enterprise accounts.
- Experience managing a large number of senior client stakeholders.
- Advanced written and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to foster strong relationships and collaboration with cross functional teams.
- Experience managing large client teams of 25+, including managing the team’s bandwidth and efficiency.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills preferred.
- DV360 experience a plus.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation package
- 401(k) contribution
- Discretionary time off and flexible remote options
- Paid parental leave
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Internal education opportunities and training
- $1,000 WFH budget for home office set up
- Annual travel and connection stipend to get to know your fellow Pandas
- Annual team trip, monthly team outings, happy hours and more!