Head of Sales and Business Development
Flipt’s innovative AI technology that connects agents with home sellers is changing the way people find agents and agents scale their business and brand. We are a start up taking on giant established players with a more efficient and effective way to do things. The Head of Sales role is a career changing, ground floor opportunity to come in sell, build a playbook and program, build your own team, mentor and train that team to accomplish great goals. Have fun, be supported and rewarded for rocket ship growth.
- Hire, develop and grow sales team of top performers
- Analyze trends, results of sales performance and create strategy and execution to exceed goals
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing sales quotas on a quarterly basis
- Develop a compensation plan, and channels to drive revenue and performance
- Maintain satisfactory performance and participation of team, other sales managers included; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results, and action oriented follow up on low performance.
- Supervising regional sales managers, promoting reps to leadership and/or developing them to successfully perform in other sales channels
- Prioritize company revenue growth initiatives
- Data driven mentality, and able to communicate effectively to team
- Ability to inspire and motivate team to exceed individual and team performance goals
- Daily representation of company values
- Work with team in finding seeds of opportunity to improve sales pitch, conversions, presentations, and difficult prospects. Be a supportive resource to sales team
- Recruit, train and coach sales team to consistently perform
- Represents best interest of sales team, bridging with upper management and executive team to successfully drive company directives
- Embodies leadership, able to create and foster a positive sales environment
- Ability to present big-picture company goals to sales team and align sales goals to achieve them
- Has drive, motivation, vision and can ignite the same attributes in the rest of the team
- Proven track record of growth in company revenue. Proven track record of training and retention and expansion of a sales team
- Managing own pipeline of larger, strategic deals.
- Experience in advertising or tech sales
- Experience in Real Estate or Marketing & Advertising industry
- 3-5 years minimum experience in managing a sales team
- Proven track record of exceeding sales metrics in a short sales cycle environment
- Experience in C-Level conversations with large strategic account
- Be apart of a unique team and a company with a big mission
- Make an impact!
- Team building events, happy hours, and contests
- Equity options
- Dog friendly
- Fast track to growth opportunities