Head of Sales, Life at Assurance
Primary responsibilities include:
- Direct management responsibility for the sales operations, sales practices, and internal sales training
- Responsible for monitoring and enhancing the quality and effectiveness of sales, reviewing sales reports and, developing sales and product training programs
- Directing selling activities to maximize sales and margin growth and the achievement of planned sales targets.
- Establish monthly, quarterly, and annual budget and achieve sales and margin growth.
- Develop, monitor and execute the sales compensation plan
- Work closely with business leaders to drive results and solve operational and workflow problems through the use of information technology and process redesign
- Set department goals for meeting the scalability and growth needs of the company for a quickly expanding sales force.
- Develop an ongoing strategy for on-site & remote workforce sales strategy and tracking.
- Partner closely with Compliance team to ensure proper controls are in place for sales and service
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
- 10+ years leading a highly successful sales team
- Ability to design and implement a successful sales strategy, Strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns
- Ability to guide and mentor sales leaders and sales representatives
- Self-driven and possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Small and/or early stage company experience preferred
- Recruit, motivate, and evaluate professional and aggressive sales force
- High levels of professionalism and leadership skills. Team player who is also self-sufficient.
- Work well under pressure and manage multiple deadlines.
- Metrics driven, and prior experience with dashboard metric supervision and development.