Inside Sales Manager at MedBridge
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients, medical providers, and the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content on an innovative learning platform. Come help us help others!
As the Sales Development Representative Manager, you will be an integral part of the leadership team. You will lead, develop and grow a team of Sales Development Representatives that focus on sourcing revenue for MedBridge.You will manage a team of ~10 Sales Development Representatives within our fast-paced organization, and coach the team to success. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with Sales and Marketing leadership to optimize top of the funnel efforts and strengthen sales strategy as well as dig into the data to gather and execute on learnings to drive efficiencies throughout the entire SDR sales process.
And when we say we’re the best at what we do, we have the awards to back it up, from being one of Top 25 Seattle Companies in 2019 by Inc. 5000 in addition to being one of The Startup’s 2020 Companies to Watch.
- Develop the vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations, with a focus on the performance of key Outbound metrics
- Analyze and report on key metrics and forecasts to senior management
- Play a hands on role in coaching and providing feedback to your team
- Inspire, motivate and enable personal and career development of a world-class team, both to promote career growth and to increase impact for MedBridge
- Identify, interview and hire sales talent and continually "raise the bar" with each new hire
- Provide onboarding and continuous training for the SDRs to help them meet their individual goals
- Gather feedback from the front lines on messaging, campaigns and early sales material impact
- Contribute creative ideas and best practices to help the organization's goal to be best‐in‐class
- Conduct regular qualitative and quantitative analysis on performance and implement plans for improvement
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Management, Sales Operations, Marketing, Business Technology and Finance
Desired qualifications and experience :
- You have 3+ years of experience exceeding goals in a quota carrying, prospecting and/or closing sales role;
- 3+ year(s) of experience directly managing a team of individual contributors
- You have proven experience – and passion for – coaching, motivating, and growing the people they work with
- You are a self-starter; comfortable with defining goals, success factors, and key metrics for programs, and delivering against them.
- You have the demonstrated ability to be an inspirational leader, including building and maintaining a strong team culture and morale
- You have strong analytical abilities with a background in planning and managing through data
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Significant sales and management experience (closing or in sales development)
- Proven track record of exceeding goals
- Deep understanding of SaaS Sales strategy and metrics
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work cross functionally, lead projects, and get results
At MedBridge, our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally. To achieve this goal, we've created the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform in the industry.
We embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. No matter your background, your orientation, or your identity expression, if you want to raise the bar and join an amazing team of passionate people, then we'd love to work alongside you at MedBridge.