Inside Sales Partner (Seattle, US) at DefinedCrowd
How can you help?
We are looking for a motivated and hardworking Inside Sales Partner that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
As an Inside Sales Partner, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and nurturing objectives, as well as our revenue growth goals!
Our ideal Inside Sales Partner has a can-do, positive attitude!
We are looking for a research and detail oriented professional, capable of multitasking, and committed to take on and overcome challenges.
You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and motivated inside sales team, as well as partner with our outside sales managers, with whom you will be in close contact.
- Conduct market research, exploring potential leads, identifying key players and generate interest.
- Maintain our CRM database with prospective and existing clients´ information.
- Understand customer needs and requirements, offering solutions and support.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-ups and outbound.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales manager for further development and closure.
- Work with the outside sales team, to deliver and present information to our current and potential new clients, answer their questions, conduct price exercises, as well as other follow up tasks.
- Track sales performance and other metrics.
- Build pipelines with sales partners and team members to close sales.
What do we offer?
- Amazing career development opportunities in a high growth international company, recently recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Flexible working conditions
- Fresh fruit, coffee, snacks and a healthy working environment
- International and diverse teams (25+ nationalities across 3 countries).
DefinedCrowd provides high quality training data to fuel AI applications and initiatives. Our fully customizable workflows in speech, NLP, and vision are designed to help our clients reach their business goals quickly, easily and with guaranteed results.
But, the power of artificial intelligence is anything but purely artificial. The ability to process and analyze millions of data points per second gives AI the ability to quickly present information to human workers in a digestible fashion. The combination of automation and machine learning gives human workers superpowers they have never possessed.
By working in collaboration, human powers and skills are amplified by augmented intelligence. This new collaborative intelligence will be capable of performing unimaginable superhuman feats. So, human roles aren’t disappearing. In fact, AI is creating new human career paths: Trainers, Explainers, and Sustainers.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related fields);
- + 2 years of professional experience
- Experience working in technology or artificial intelligence
- Research and Data management skills
- Experience with Salesforce other CRMs
- Good command of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English
- Hardworking and fast learner
- Collaborative, accountable, flexible, committed and with a positive can-do attitude.