Inside Sales Representative - Construction
Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Representative - Construction is responsible for achieving revenue and market share goals specific to their assigned customers within a specific North American region. The ISR will work closely with Account Managers, Sales Managers, and National Account roles within their designated sales region. Our rapid growth as a sales organization allows employees to move up quickly. Ready to take control of your career and earnings?
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Present the value of technology solutions to clients with integrity, professionalism, and knowledge
- Establish strong rapport with our clients via the telephone to identify needs and present solutions
- Successfully qualify and collaborate with a regional team to convert opportunities and achieve goals
- Consistently achieve monthly sales goals and performance tasks
WHAT YOU WON'T DO:
- Cold call or telemarket - you get to call on existing customers who already know and trust Eagleview.
- Max out - you have uncapped commissions and plenty of opportunities to advance.
- Get bored - your coworkers are a social bunch who get excited about celebrating wins and closing new business.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A hard-worker with some sales / customer service experience
- An energetic and positive person - you are motivated to deliver strong results
- A strong communicator - you have sleuth-like listening skills and a knack for easily connecting with people
- A fast-thinker with a strong ability challenge customers to try something new
WHY JOIN US:
- We provide high quality, warm leads and you spend your time on the phone with existing customers, not hunting down contact info or starting from scratch introducing the company
- We work in a fast-paced and high-energy culture with a dynamic, startup feel
- We offer a robust benefits and employee wellness package
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along withthe opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casualenvironment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talentof a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and ourpeople. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.