Reporting to the ISR Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for achieving revenue and market share goals specific to their assigned customers within a specific North American region. The ISR will work closely with Account Mangers, Sales Managers, and National Account roles within their designated sales region.
- Source new sales opportunities within existing customer base as well as through lead follow up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Work with smaller to mid-size contracting companies and grow their current EagleView product usage
- Understand exterior contractor needs and requirements
- Build strong relationships with local and regional sales reps within distribution and manufacturing partner companies
- Intimately know the culture of your region, i.e. local market trends, pricing, opportunities, weather patterns, etc
- Partner with Regional Sales Managers to conduct live trainings for large contractor accounts and partner reps
- Build strong relationships with key prospects within the sales region
- Follow up with the decision makers (owners, C-level, and VPs) to show overall ROI
- Log and track outbound efforts using available tools: Salesforce, Outreach, etc.
Reporting to the Sr. Inside Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for achieving revenue and market share goals specific to their assigned customers within a specific North American region. The ISR will work closely with Account Mangers, Sales Managers, and National Account roles within their designated sales region.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Present the value of technology solutions to contractors, solar installers, and other businesses with integrity, professionalism, and knowledge
- Utilize your personality and energy to connect with people and position yourself as a consultant.
- Successfully qualify leads and collaborate with a regional team to convert opportunities and achieve revenue goals.
- Consistently strive to improve selling skills by working with manager, peers, and senior closers.
WHAT YOU WON'T DO:
- Cold call or telemarket: you get to call on existing customers who already know and trust Eagleview.
- Get bored: your coworkers are a social bunch who get excited about celebrating wins and closing new business
- Max out: you have uncapped commissions and plenty of opportunities to advance.
- A hard worker with some sales / customer service experience
- An energetic and positive person who is motivated to deliver strong results and win
- A strong communicator with sleuth-like listening skills and a knack for easily connecting with people
- A fast-thinker with a strong ability challenge customers to try something new
WHY JOIN US:
- We provide high quality, warm leads and you spend your time on the phone with existing customers, not hunting down contact info or starting from scratch introducing the company
- We work in a fast-paced and high-energy culture with a dynamic, startup feel
- We offer medical, dental, vision, 401K, complementary life insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO) plus paid holidays.
- Our technology is disruptive and driving the construction and solar industries into the future. Our clients love to brag about how much EagleView has helped them grow.